Memberships are available for as little as $44.99 per month.
- However, on average, Anytime Fitness membership costs range from $38.99 to $59.99 per month, with certain locations charging somewhat more than the national average. Ask about the 12-month membership plan, which has a lower joining charge than the 30-day membership plan and is thus more affordable.
- 1 How much do you pay for Anytime Fitness?
- 2 Does Anytime Fitness have a joining fee?
- 3 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 4 How much is a gym membership?
- 5 Can you shower at Anytime Fitness?
- 6 Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
- 7 Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
- 8 What is the minimum age for Anytime Fitness?
- 9 How old do you have to be to join workout anytime?
- 10 How much is an average gym membership in Canada?
- 11 Which is the cheapest gym to join?
How much do you pay for Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
Does Anytime Fitness have a joining fee?
The Anytime Fitness sign-up charge is $99.00, plus a $69.95 access key fee to use the facility. A number of strategies exist to avoid having to pay this cost, including joining up for extended lengths of time or acquiring a membership during a sale. It’s recommended to visit your local Anytime Fitness and ask for more detailed information if you want to avoid confusion.
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
accompanied by an adult member. Anytime Fitness: Age 13 and older. YMCA: Children under the age of 14 who have completed orientation are permitted to use the facility without a parent’s permission.
How much is a gym membership?
Using data from 16 major gym chains around the country, we discovered that the average monthly cost of a gym membership to get the advantages of exercise in 2021 will be $37.71. Prices vary as well, depending on the level of membership; lower-tier memberships cost $31.00, while higher-tier memberships cost $44.42 (plus tax and fees).
Can you shower at Anytime Fitness?
Yes, we certainly do! Health should be as simple and convenient to achieve as possible, and the choice to take a brief shower after a workout may often mean the difference between saying “I can work out” and saying “I can’t work out.” Showers and restrooms are available at all sites, although not all locations have lockers.
Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
Putting Your Membership On Hold: Generally speaking, you can ‘freeze’ your Agreement twice in a 12-month period for a total of up to three months for both periods combined. If we agree, you may freeze your Agreement for a longer period of time for travel, medical, or hardship reasons, but you must provide us with confirmation of your reasons.
Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult while registering. Teens under the age of 18 can work out on their own once a parent or guardian has signed a waiver authorizing them to do so.
What is the minimum age for Anytime Fitness?
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old in order to become a Member for safety and security reasons. However, if you are 16 or 17 years old and both you and your parent or guardian agree to the Special Conditions for 16-17 Year Olds (which are in place for your safety), you may join us if we are an Approved Club if we are located in a state where we are allowed to do so.
How old do you have to be to join workout anytime?
We target persons who are at least 13 years old or older on our website, through our products, and through our services.
How much is an average gym membership in Canada?
Some gyms in Canada, on the other hand, charge far more than others. As a result, if you are on a tight budget, low-cost gym memberships are an excellent option. On average, low-cost gym memberships cost roughly $20 per month, and high-end gym memberships cost over $170 per month.
Which is the cheapest gym to join?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.